Ready to go?! Here’s your checklist of things to do:
- Let us know you’re on-board. Contact us directly or sign up for the mailing list here.
- Apply for a passport (this can take several months).
- Immunizations. (Get more info about our experience with immunizations and the choices most travelers make.)
- Submit Children’s HopeChest travel application here.
- Review Children’s HopeChest travel policy.
- Purchase airline tickets. (We plan to purchase airline tickets as a group in April or May, about 2-3 months before the trip. These usually run around $1200-1500, but the cost can vary.)
- Make payments to Children’s HopeChest for ground fees. (Click here for full cost breakdown and payment schedule.)
- Pack! (Click here for a detailed packing list and recommendations.)